Saturday, August 25, 2007
- Name: Adam
- Location: Beijing, China
Former AIESECer, interested in Sustainable Development/CSR, being happy, making others happy and being a good dad. Want to see stuff, learn new things, meet new people, be inspired and make a difference. Previously established AIESEC China's 'Leadership for Sustainability' program, then led Plan International's work in China developing corporate partnerships. Since 2008 have been at BSR working directly with companies in China to improve their sustainability strategies and practices. Still having fun, seeing China and well, you know...
- Pretty hut
- Painting of the killing fields
- Adam and massive tree in Ta Phrom
- Angkor Wat rising above the forest
- Stunning Angkor Wat at first light
- Mirror image of Angkor Wat
- Immaculate Banteay Srei carvings -closeup 2
- 3 years without...