Monday, February 28, 2011
- Name: Adam
- Location: Beijing, China
Former AIESECer, interested in Sustainable Development/CSR, being happy, making others happy and being a good dad. Want to see stuff, learn new things, meet new people, be inspired and make a difference. Previously established AIESEC China's 'Leadership for Sustainability' program, then led Plan International's work in China developing corporate partnerships. Since 2008 have been at BSR working directly with companies in China to improve their sustainability strategies and practices. Still having fun, seeing China and well, you know...
- White houses in black landscape amid ashfall aroun...
- Kawah Ijen 2
- Ijen panorama
- South side of Gungung Batur strewn with old lava f...
- Gunung Batur and Danau Batur panorama
- Kids in Penginapan Village
- A Ghost Town
- How long until one misses the rain?
- Want a mushroom?
- When a motorbike points at a Volcano